We need your help to make it a success!
The event will take place on Friday, March 25, 2022 from 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tickets will be sold in advance ONLY
Tickets are $15.00 each
Each ticket is good for one pound of boiled shrimp with 2 potatoes and corn. Tickets MUST be presented at the time of pick-up. No Exceptions. Cooking will be done by Cajun Catering.
- Students selling 5 or more tickets will be awarded THREE Jean/Jogger Dress Days.
- Students selling 10 or more tickets will be awarded FIVE Jean/Jogger Dress Days.
- Purchaser will fill out order form, seller will collect money, and return the money and order form to school no later than Tuesday, March 22, 2022.
- Money will be counted and tickets will be sent home with the seller along with a copy of the original order form by Wednesday, March 23, 2022.
- Sellers will hand out tickets to those who purchased them in time for them to enjoy their plate of delicious boiled shrimp.
***Students, faculty, staff, and office will be sellers for this event.***
Checks should be made payable to Rene Rost Middle School.
Proceeds from this event will go toward funding the technology for the school and other supplies.
Questions? Call Rene Rost Middle School 643-8545